The goal for this project is to add on to our site from the previous project by adding images to make the site more visually appealing.
I incorporated my knowledge of image coding by adding small icons beside each link in the navigation list and to the tops of each page. I added the icon to the tops of pages so that they would be easily identifiable when clicking through each link.
I was successful in keeping the icons as uniform as possible, with each other as well as between pages. I tried to make the icons into buttons/the links themselves, but couldn’t get the links working without keeping the icons and links separate. Also, unfortunately I didn’t have a lot of time to dedicate to working on code, so I wasn’t able to add as many images as I would have liked.